he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Week, 2 in 11 Saturday morning & No OOHs
• An excellent salary – up to £55,000 for an experienced Vet
• CPD allowance of £1750 plus 5 days paid CPD leave (this would increase for a certificate holder)
• 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement, including Bank Holidays
• RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
• Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Workplace pension scheme
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee discounts for your pets
• BUPA and a Health Shield wellbeing programme
• In-house referral hospital and OOHs team
This corporately owned, 1st opinion practices have an opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. The role is to work alongside our 4 other experienced Small Animal Vets, plus an excellent support team of RVNs, auxiliary nurses, and receptionists. It would involve working between consults and surgery.
The ideal candidate would be confident in all aspects of general practice and routine surgeries, and be confident in sole charge, but the practice is able to offer support to candidates that aren’t completely confident to do so.
The practice is open daily from 8:30am-6:30pm, so you would work within these hours across a 4-day working week. This practice has another 4 practices, which would need support on a weekend rota working 2:11 Saturdays between 9am-1pm. This role comes with no OOHs or bank holiday commitments.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]