- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 40 hours per week on average
- Weekends: 1:4 Weekends
- Out of hours: OHH’s
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for an OOH’s Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their emergency vets’ team. Having a full driving licence essential for this role.
You would be working alongside a small team of OOH Registered Veterinary Nurses, OOH Veterinary Surgeons, Twilight Registered Veterinary Nurses, and OOH Animal Nursing Assistants.
They are a busy, well-equipped, RCVS accredited hospital, with a forward-thinking and supportive team.
They provide OOH services to user practices around their area.
At this practice, they pride themselves on offering a high standard of patient care to the animals.
Their facilities include routine consultations and surgery, Dentistry, including imaging/charting and dental blocks, OOH service for their own clients, as well as several other user practices locally, monitoring equipment, including Multiparameter monitors and blood pressure, etc., CT scanner – including referrals from other practices, they have 2 theatres, Laparoscopic surgeries, Orthopaedic surgeries, Endoscopy equipment available on-sit, Certificate holders in many areas (VS+RVNs), Their own in-house blood machines (Biochemistry/Haematology/Coags/blood gases), Digital x-rays, and ultrasound scanner.
As well as a Silver award for Investors in the Environment.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• This position is on a full time basis on average 40 hours a week
• Total remuneration £24,000 – £32,000 based on experience/qualifications
• The OOH rota consists of 4 shifts on, 8 shifts off, working 7pm – 8.30am (31.59 hours per week average)
• Additional qualifications encouraged and good CPD allowance
• Health Shield scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Pension scheme
• Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
• RCVS fees paid
• VDS cover
• Enhanced policies under VetPartners, including sick pay, maternity, and paternity leave
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.