The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 40 Hour Work Week (PT Considered)
• Weekends on a rota basis
• No OOH’s
• Salary up to £60,000 (Pro-rata if PT) Depending on Experience
• Generous CPD allowance
• Relocation package of up to £3,000
• Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service: plus, annual birthday leave
• Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, and life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Childcare vouchers
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
This first opinion practice is looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their expanding team of a 1 full time Vet, 3 nurses a practice manager and a supportive team of non-clinical colleagues.
An interest in surgery is particularly welcomed as is an interest in orthopaedics but the latter is not necessary.
The ideal candidate will have around 2-5 years’, good medical and surgical experience. You’ll also have strong communication and interpersonal skills and genuinely enjoy interacting with your clients and patients.
This practice facilities include, but are not limited too a lab, 2 operating theatres, pharmacy, digital x-ray, and ultrasound.
Thee practice continues to develop and grow their team and are happy to fully fund certificates for an ambitious vet who is looking to develop their skills.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]