The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full time 40hr week
• A great salary ranging from £35,000-£55,000 DOE
• £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Health Shield
• RCVS, VDS and 2 Other VDS Membership paid
• Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Enhanced company sick pay
• Colleague engagement survey
• Annual pay reviews
• Career progression opportunities
This 1st opinion, corporately owned practice has 20 years of experience with friendly down-to-earth team ethos. High quality patient care is what they strive to offer. You’ll have continuity and support in your new role with them. This role will cover 4 days a week, 8.30-6.30 and every other Saturday morning 8.30-12 for urgent cases only, but we’re able to be flexible with working.
If you’re looking to mix up your time in a practice, they have an even balance of consultations and surgery; you will be able to dedicate more of this time to complex cases. If you have a broad interest in general practice and are confident with some sole charge, this is the position for you –they are willing to provide extra support for those who have the potential for sole charge but aren’t quite there yet.
Being part of a small team gives a great opportunity to develop your skill set, confidence, and job satisfaction. This practice has an experienced team who are forward thinking and receptive to new ideas, but equally will offer support if needed or encouragement to pursue post-graduate qualifications.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]