- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 40 hours per week
- Weekends: No Weekends
- Out of hours: OOH’s
This first opinion clinic has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team at our newly acquired practice. You must be a registered veterinary nurse enrolled with the RCVS. They are looking for a motivated RVN who shares their passion for delivering outstanding service and care for clients and patients alike. Your average day will include a variety of nursing and surgical duties as well as assisting with clinical coaching and supporting the Student Veterinary Nurses. You’ll have a friendly and positive attitude and want to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further.
General duties will include but are not limited to: Assisting veterinary surgeons in the execution of their medical and surgical duties including monitoring of anaesthesia, assistance with handling of patients and performance of minor procedures, nurse consultations, overall responsibility for nursing of in-patients under the direction of the veterinary surgeon, data input, client liaison on all aspects of the work at the branch.
They’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how they work. their mission is to deliver progressive, around the clock care means employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• This is a permanent, full-time role working 40 hours a week
• Salary package up to £24,669 PA
• Access to a large amount of in-house CPD, including head nurse training scheme2 days paid CPD leave
• 1:4 weekends
• A shared-on call rota
• Relocation package of up to £2000
• RCVS and VDS fees paid
• Pension Scheme
• 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
• Ongoing training and fantastic career progression opportunities
• 24-hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
• Hapibenefits – Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
• Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.