- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 20 hours per week average
- Weekends: Weekends
- Out of hours: OHH’s
This first opinion practice is looking for a confident, dedicated, and experienced nurse with an interest in emergency and critical care to join their out-of-hours team, to complement the day teams. The role would be part-time, mostly at weekends but additional hours are available if wished. Covering several practices in the area, you will be assisting in providing excellent overnight care for in-patients and be involved with dealing with any new admissions alongside your Veterinary Surgeon. You will be working in a small, but brilliant, hardworking team in a rota system.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• Weekends only additional hours are available if wished
• Salary £12.80 an hour
• 1 in 6 weekend of Saturday (12 Midday to 6.30pm) and Sunday days (8am to 6.30pm)
• 1 in 6 weekend doing Saturday and Sunday nights, 6pm to 8.30am
• CPD/training support
• Support will be given to study for a certificate
• RCVS Membership paid plus one other membership subscription
• VDS cover
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Health Shield
• Discounted Veterinary fees
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.