The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Salary commensurate with experience
• £1750 CPD allowance, with 1 week for CPD attendance
• Working 1:4 Saturdays and 1:8 Sundays (same weekend as Saturday)
• Some contribution to the OOH rota will be needed for holiday cover
• 5 weeks annual leave, plus Bank Holidays plus
• Additional bonus time dependent on length of service
• VDS, RCVS, and BSAVA or BVA paid.
• A great employee pet discount scheme
• Maternity/paternity pay
This hospital is looking for an experienced Vet to join their fabulous team, who is happy consulting and performing neutering’s/small surgical procedures sole charge, as some of your time will involve branch work.
You must be client and patient care focused, with an interest in working your cases up to a high standard alongside a brilliant team of Vets, some of which have certificates in medicine, surgery, and diagnostic imaging, with others currently undertaking study towards theirs. Individual progression is encouraged.
This tier 3 hospital is a training practice, which is fully equipped with digital X-ray, ultrasound, various scopes, dental radiography, CO2 laser, laparoscopic equipment, 64 slice CT scanner, and a 1.5T MRI scanner.
They also have a close working relationship with the referral side of our practice. 50% of the time will be sole charge branch work, or you could accommodate a candidate wanting a branch sole charge only role with the hospital as a backup. We will consider part-time applicants, also.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]