The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Part time
• Competitive salary of up to £45,000, dependant on experience (Pro Rata)
• 5 weeks’ annual leave
• 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum (FTE)
• RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
• Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
• Accommodation allowance
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
• 100% attendance bonus schemes
• 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
• Certificate funding
• They also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
• They have fantastic career progression
• A colleague of the month awards,
• Pet Feeding Schemes, plus many more benefits available!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their first opinion practice and become part of the growing community! This Part time role can offer Flexibility with this role and are looking for candidates who want to work part-time and have a better work life balance. You will have the opportunity to work alongside two experienced branch partners and an experienced, friendly, and supportive nursing team. This practice is well equipped with equipment such as dental X-rays, ultrasound, in house lab and digital X-rays and endoscopy. This practices team of friendly and compassionate experts offer a wide range of services, including surgery, X-rays, and dental care. Their equipment gives us a full dental scan of your pet, so we can diagnose underlying pathology hidden below the gum line.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]