- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 40 hours per week Average
- Weekends: No weekend
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This first opinion practice has a vacancy for a full-time Registered Veterinary Nurse, working as a sole charge branch nurse alongside a supportive Vet and Reception team. This role will be predominantly based at their main site, however occasional travel to their other branches may be required. With excellent facilities and a fantastic team, you will be utilizing your nursing skills to promote high standards of clinical and client care alongside supportive colleagues. Confidence in assisting with routine operations, diagnostic imaging, and nurse consultations is desired. This practice sees a varied and interesting caseload, and personal development is supported and encouraged. Previous sole charge nursing experience is an advantage but not essential, as training and support will be given.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• Full-time sole charge branch based RVN
• Salary commensurate with experience
• 6 weeks holiday (including Bank Holidays) pro rata
• Alternate 4-day weeks on a rolling rota
• Week 1: 5 days/week Monday-Friday 08:45-18:30
• Week 2: 4 days/week 08:45-18:30 with Tuesday off
• No OOH
• No Weekends
• Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• RCVS Registration paid
• VDS membership paid
• Generous CPD Allowance
• Access to an employee assistance programme: Health Shield
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.