- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Weekends: 1:4 weekend days
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This first opinion practice has an exciting permanent opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly day team. The ideal candidate will be excited to join the team in a busy and growing small animal practice, helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to our patients, and exceptional service to our clients. Within this role, you will be required to work a shared rota incorporating the main site. You will be working with an excellent team of 19 vets, and a nursing team of 23 – including ANAs, Student RVNs, and RVNs. The nursing team has a supportive team culture and offers a great opportunity to work on a varied workload. The practice has invested in a range of high-tech equipment including ultrasound, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, laparoscopy, and an in-house laboratory.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• 37.5-hours per week across 5 days.
• Part-time hours also considered
• Salary range £23,000-£27,000 depending on experience.
• CPD allowance of £750 per year
• 1:4 weekend days at the main hospital
• Up to 6 weeks annual leave, including Bank Holidays, plus our Buy/Sell holiday scheme – allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
• Paid RCVS and VDS fees
• Company Pension
• A range of other employment benefits with them
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.