- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 40.5 hours per week
- Weekends: Weekends
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This first opinion practice is looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse, who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the practice, they need someone who is confident and willing to encourage and develop the student nurses.
They need someone who is keen at continuously improving their own professional knowledge and experience. They will need to have a flexible approach to working hours to enable to deliver high standards of nursing patients. The right candidate will also need to hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with RCVS. The ideal candidate will be excited to join the team in a busy and growing small animal practice, helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to our patients, and exceptional service to our clients.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• This is a full-time and permanent position, although part-time requests will be considered.
• Salary £18,500 – £27,500 dependant on experience
• £600 CPD allowance, with more funding available for relevant qualifications
• 6 weeks annual holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• RCVS and VDS fees covered
• Health Shield cash plan
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.