- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 40 hours per week
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturdays
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This first opinion practice is looking for a highly motivated registered Veterinary nurse who is confident in all aspects of nursing, as well as possessing great communication and consulting skills with clients. The ideal candidate would be confident in all aspects of general practice and routine surgeries. They can give full training and support to less experienced candidates.
The practice has great facilities, such as separate cat and dog wards with heated cat kennels, in-house laboratory, ultrasound, separate dental suite with dental x-ray, and multiparameter monitoring equipment.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• This is a full-time role
• Part-time applicants will be considered, with the ideal candidate being flexible with hours for covering holidays and sickness.
• Competitive salary, dependant on experience
• 1:3 Saturday shifts on a rota basis with a late start the following Monday
• Generous CPD allowance with support, or special interests and further studies actively encouraged
• Health Shield cash plan
• Paid RCVS fees, plus one other membership subscription
• VDS cover
• 6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
• No out-of-hours work
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• Cycle to Work Scheme
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.