- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 40 hours per week
- Weekends: 1:3 Weekends
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This first opinion referral hospital is looking for an RVN to join their amazing team at their brand new, state-of-the-art referral hospital they have a friendly team of nurses to help and support you.
Ideally, they would like a full-time (40 hours per week) candidate, but they can also offer opportunities to part-time RVNs.
All the full-time RVNs participate in the evening A+E rota (5pm-11pm Monday-Friday), approximately 1:10, as they also run an A+E service at their own hospital. This is a varied, rewarding role where no two days are ever the same.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• competitive salary
• CPD encouraged and funded
• 1:3 Saturday or Sunday shifts for time off in the week, and 2 Bank Holiday shifts per year RCVS fees paid
• VDS cover
• 22 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Health Shield
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted Veterinary fees
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.