- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Weekends: 1:4 Weekends
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This first opinion practice is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work as part of their team at their hospital this is an opportunity to join a team of experienced Vets, Nurses, and Receptionists where their aim is to treat patients as though they were their own animals, and to treat clients in the way we would wish to be dealt with ourselves.
The ideal candidate will need to be confident with high standard in-patient care, monitoring anaesthetics, and good all-round communication styles to mix with colleagues and clients.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• Starting salary £20,926 per annum, increases depending on experience
• Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
• CPD 3 days / £600 per annum plus potential for extra qualifications
• 30 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays), opportunity to buy or sell extra days
• HealthShield benefits (money back towards general wellbeing costs)
• Fun social events
• Dedicated Reception team and Laboratory team, so you can focus entirely on nursing
• Opportunity to work with a variety of first opinion, emergency, and in-patient cases (both referral and first opinion)
• Clinical Coaching opportunities
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.