The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• A great salary between £40,000 – £65,000 depending upon experience and ability
• Full time 40 hours a week
• Part time hours by negotiation
• £1750 CPD allowance, plus 5 days paid CPD leave – more if a certificate holder
• RCVS/VDS membership paid, plus two other membership subscriptions
• No OOH’s
• Currently no Saturday morning work
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• Annual pay reviews
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Career progression opportunities
This first opinion practice is looking for a full or part-time Vet to join their friendly and welcoming team. They’re looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join them. You’ll be passionate about providing exceptional care to patients, clients, work well as part of a team, and possess excellent communication skills.
They are a busy, expanding small animal practice with an experienced team, whom aim to provide a high quality, caring personal service to their loyal and friendly clientele. They will support you on your chosen career journey, encouraging you to develop your own special interests.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]