The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• A flexible rota
• Salary up to £60,000 (FTE)
• 6.6 weeks annual leave, including Bank Holidays
• A minimum of £1,750- and one-week CPD allowance – more funding is available for relevant qualifications
• No weekend
• No OOH work
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• RCVS/VDS fees, and one other professional membership fees covered
• Health Shield plan
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• A growing list of flexible benefits, such as the ability to buy and sell annual leave
This corporately owned, 1st opinion practice has an opportunity for a new Vet to join, creating a three-Vet team. You will work closely with, the Clinical Director, who is able to provide mentoring and support, and you will be able to develop your interests (whatever they may be) in this extremely flexible role. This well-equipped practice and friendly, supportive team are the perfect place for the next step in your career, enabling you to thrive in work once more.
You are welcome to join on a full-time basis but, equally, a rota can be created to fit in around your other commitments – whether they are childcare and family needs, a social life, or hobbies. We recognise that there is more to life than work, and so are creating roles that allow the perfect work-life balance.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]