The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full or part-time roles
• An excellent salary – up to £55,000 Depending On Experience
• CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
• 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement, including Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Workplace pension scheme
• RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
• Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
• Enhanced sick and parental leave
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee discounts for your pets
• BUPA and a Health Shield wellbeing programme
• In-house referral hospital and OOHs team.
This corporately owned, 1st opinion practice has an opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join the team. It is an exciting time for this practice as they are expanding into an adjoining building.
That will increase the consultation space, there will be 3 operating theatres, separate ultrasound, X-ray, and dental rooms. The practice and cattery will be to gold IFSM standard.
This practice is happy to discuss full-time and part-time roles, all opportunities will involve weekend and Bank Holiday rotas as they are passionate about providing this service for their clients who have supported this practice over many years. You would be joining a dedicated, experienced bunch who are looking forward to welcoming a new Vet, or Vets, into the team!
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]