The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4-day week, 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings and 1 in 8 Full Weekends
• Salary commensurate with experience
• £1750 CPD allowance with 1 week for CPD attendance
• Some contribution to the OOH rota will be needed for holiday cover.
• 5 weeks annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• VDS, RCVS, and BSAVA or BVA paid
• A great employee pet discount scheme
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
This corporately owned, 1st opinion practice is looking for an experienced Vet to join their fabulous team of Vets and nurses.
The ideal candidate must be client and patient care focused, with an interest in working your cases up to a high standard.
You’ll be working alongside a brilliant team of Vets, some of whom have certificates, and will ensure your individual progression.
In addition to the facilities, this practice has Digital radiography, Ultrasound, Dental, and Endoscopy, they also have use of the facilities at the Hospital, which is fully equipped with digital X-ray, ultrasound, various scopes, dental radiography, CO2 laser, laparoscopic equipment, 64 slice CT scanner, and a 1.5T MRI scanner.
This practice also has a close working relationship with the referral side of our practice, so regularly refer internally when this is appropriate.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]