The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Part time 2.5 days a week
• Salary of £25,000 – £30,000
• £1750 CPD Allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
• 1:2 Saturday mornings
• No OOH’s
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Health Shield
• RCVS, VDS and 2 Other VDS Membership paid
• Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Enhanced company sick pay
• Colleague engagement survey
• Annual pay reviews
• Career progression opportunities
This part-time small animal position is well supported by an experienced reception/nursing team who has a relaxed working ethic but focus on providing a high standard of care to their established friendly client base.
They see a varied caseload and their growing level of equipment is providing opportunities to pursue post-graduate or advanced qualifications.
You’ll need to be a highly self-motivated individual, who holds a broad interest in general practice and is confident enough to work with sole charge helping to build and manage cases to a high standard.
This practice is open to flexible working. you will be working 2 days a week 8.30am-6.30pm and alternate Saturday mornings 8.30am-12pm. No out-of-hours work.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]