The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Salary dependant on experience
• 4-day week
• 5 days CPD annually and £1750 CPD budget
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Medical Health Care Plan and Pension
• Two subscriptions paid per year
• RCVS fees paid
• VDS cover
• Free professional fees for all pets
Due to expansion of this first opinion practice, they are looking for a Vet to join their friendly small animal team of 9 Vets.
This practice prides themselves on offering a high-quality service and giving Vets clinical freedom with full support from their experienced team. Their well-equipped, recently refurbished surgery is enhanced by a large and experienced nursing team who also provide 24-hour patient care along with a shared out of hours on-call Veterinary rota. You will have access to industry experts and a network of practices across the UK and Europe.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]-recruitment.com