- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Weekends: No Weekends
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This first opinion practice is seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work at their Vet Centre, this is an opportunity to join a team of experienced Vets, Nurses, and Receptionists where our aim is to treat patients as though they were your own animals and to treat clients in the way they would wish to be dealt with themselves.
The ideal candidate would be confident in all aspects of general practice and routine surgeries, and be confident in sole charge, but the practice is able to offer support to candidates that aren’t completely confident to do so.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary £20,475 rising to £24,940 depending on salary
- CPD 3 days / £600 per annum plus potential for extra qualifications
- Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays) opportunity to buy or sell extra days
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Healthshield benefits (money back towards general wellbeing costs)
- Fun social events
- Dedicated Reception teams so you can focus on nursing duties
- Clinical Coaching opportunities
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.