The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Salary dependant on experience of £36,000 – £65,000 Depending on Experience
• Full or Part Time Hours
• 5 days CPD with a £1750 allowance
• Access to additional funding for Certificates
• 7 weeks annual leave, including Bank holidays
• Health plan care available
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Access to mental health support
• 4 weeks sickness benefit — awarded after qualifying period
• Contributory pension scheme
• Professional fees paid, including BSAVA membership
• Cycle to work scheme
• Refer-a-Friend bonus
• Career progression opportunities
This corporately owned, 1st opinion practice is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a team of 14 Vets and 20 RVNs, with the opportunity to grow your knowledge as you work alongside many skilled and supportive certificate holders. These clinics deal with surgical and medical cases in-house, allowing you to follow your own cases with clinical freedom and support. Whether you’re still finding your feet or are more experienced, this practice are looking for someone who loves being a vet! The right candidate knows that a good consultation is about working out a solution, and you believe in the expertise of the RVNs you work with.
Being part of the team means working amongst colleagues and friends who are likely to be from different backgrounds with different experiences, but ultimately, when it comes to caring for our patients, they are the same. Whilst every day is different, the team is established, with many of their team members working with them for several years. Each person brings with them a wealth of knowledge and a caring attitude, so nothing is ever too much for someone if you need support.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]