The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 days per week
• Salary depending on experience
• £1750 CPD allowance plus 5 days CPD leave – more if you’re a certificate holder
• 6.6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
• Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
• HealthShield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
• RCVS, VDS, and two other membership subscriptions paid
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• Annual pay reviews
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Career progression opportunities
• Share a Saturday morning rota
• No OOH
The ideal candidate would be confident in all aspects of general practice and routine surgeries, and be confident in sole charge, but the practice is able to offer support to candidates that aren’t completely confident to do so.
This clinic is looking for an experienced Vet who can work closely with a small team and act as clinical lead. You’ll be passionate about providing exceptional care to patients, work well as part of a team, and possess excellent communication skills.
This clinic believes in investing in people, surgery, facilities, equipment, and latest technology so that they provide outstanding Veterinary care for the patients and their owners.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]