- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 day week, every other week
- Average Hours: 40 hours Average
- Weekends: None
- Out of hours: None
This is a first opinion practice who is looking for an experienced RVN to join their team. They have excellent facilities and a fantastic team, you will be utilizing your nursing skills to promote high standards of clinical and client care alongside a supportive team.
Confidence in assisting with routine operations, diagnostic imaging, and nurse consultations is desired. Our practice sees a varied and interesting case load, and personal development is supported and encouraged.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous CPD Allowance
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Alternate 4-day weeks on a rolling rota
– Week 1:5 days/week Monday-Friday 08.45-18.30
– Week 2:4 days/week 08.45-1830 with Tuesday off
- 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) pro rata
- Access to an employee assistance programme: Health Shield
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.