- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 Days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (Average)
- Weekends: Flexible
- Out of hours: None
Oure client is looking for a motivated and passionate Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team. Our client is very flexible when it comes to shift patterns and are happy to tailor your days to suit you.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary £25,000 dependant on experience
- CPD allowance with a budget of £600 and 3 days
- VDS and RCVS fees paid
- nursing pay scale project in progress
- Up to 6 weeks holiday inclusive of Bank holidays – options to buy and sell
- Sick pay of 2 weeks full pay and 2 weeks half pay
- One other professional subscription paid- e.g. BVNA
- Workplace Pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity cover
- Wellbeing support
- Health Shield Employment Benefit Scheme
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.