he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full Time (Part time/Alternate work patterns considered)
• Salary up to £70,000 dependant on experience (Pro-Rata)
• 5 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
• A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance – more funding is available for relevant qualifications
• RCVS Membership Paid + 1 More
• Health shield plan & Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Ability to buy and sell annual leave.
This corporately owned Hospital is looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon who is passionate about delivering high standards of care to both patients and clients that also desires a leadership role within a changing, evolving Hospital environment (including help with oversight of the planned renovation works).
You will be working closely with the Head Nurse in making and implementing new protocols, procedures and policies and carving out a vision for the practice, supported by the leadership team of the group.
You will be a progressive thinker, ideally have leadership experience (although training and support with this can be provided) and be willing to present alternative ways of working, in line with accepted, up to date, evidence-based principles.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]