he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Flexible work Rota
• No Weekends, Bank Holidays or OOHs
• Salary up to £32,700 – £70,000 depending on experience (Pro-rata)
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave
• A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance – more funding is available for relevant qualifications
•RCVS Membership Paid + 1 More
• Health shield plan & Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Ability to buy and sell annual leave
This corporately owned 1st opinion practice based is looking for a new vet to join their team. This role comes with a flexible work rota that can be moulded around the right candidate.
This position and would suit a Vet with some experience, that is confident with general practice and has a good surgical skill level that is looking to provide a high standard of patient and client care as part of a friendly and supportive team.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]