he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Weeks
• 1 in 3 half or 1 in 6 Full Weekends
• No Out of Hours
• Salary Depending on Experience
• £4,200 Accommodation Allowance + £2,500 Vehicle Allowance
• £1,500 CPD Allowance + 3 Days CPD Leave – Additional Certificate Funding Available
• RCVS, BVA & VDS Memberships Paid
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave
• Company Pension
• In house & High Street Discounts
This corporately owned 1st opinion practice that is looking for an enthusiastic and professional Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
The practice has state-of-the-art equipment onsite including cardiac probes, endoscopy, orthopaedic equipment and much more.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience, highly competent both medically and surgically and have the ability to work sole charge if required and to deliver outstanding service and care for our clients and patients.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]