- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 Days per week 8.30am-6.30pm
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (Average)
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturday 1:8 Sundays
- Out of hours: OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
They are looking for an experienced Vet to join their fabulous team of Vets and nurses. You must be client and patient care focused with an interest in working your cases up to a high standard working alongside a brilliant team of Vets some of which have certificates and will ensure your individual progression.
In addition to the facilities, they have (Digital radiography, Ultrasound, Dental, and Endoscopy), they also have use of the Hospital facilities which is fully equipped with digital X-ray, ultrasound, various scopes, dental radiography, CO2 laser, laparoscopic equipment, 64 slice CT scanner, and a 1.5T MRI scanner. They also have a close working relationship with the referral side of our practice so regularly refer internally when this is appropriate.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary depending on experience
- 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- £1750 CPD allowance with 1 week for CPD attendance
- VDS, RCVS, and BSAVA or BVA paid
- Salary commensurate with experience
- A great staff pet discount scheme and other benefits including enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.