- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 Days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (Average)
- Weekends: 1:5 Saturday mornings
- Out of hours: OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client is looking for an experienced, approachable, team player to join their over 20 strong Veterinary team. The role is based at their main 24-hour hospital, working as part of the day team, and joining the weekly rotation of ward, surgical, and consulting shifts that are shared amongst the hospital team. The caseload will be varied, with both emergency and advanced medical cases referred to them from their 5 branch practices and local practices that they support. Their purpose-built hospital has a range of high-technical equipment including ultrasound, digital x-ray, laparoscopy, rigid and flexible endoscopy, and a fully equipped in-house laboratory.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary depending on experience
- 6 weeks holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- RCVS and VDS fees covered, plus one other subscription
- £1,750 towards CPD (more if a certificate holder) and 5 days leave
- Employee discount
- Pension scheme
- Health Shield Scheme
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.