- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 Days per week
- Average Hours: 41.5 Hours per week 8.30am – 7.30pm
- Weekends: 1:6 Saturday mornings 9am-1pm
- Out of hours: OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client has a fantastic opening for a Veterinary surgeon based at their main hospital. You will be a key member of the Veterinary practice team providing clinical and professional services to their customers and their animals including preventative, diagnostic and therapeutic care. You will also have an active interest in clinical work. 1:6 full weekend –Friday to Sunday on call for inpatients with some OOH service (Saturday up until 6pm and Sunday up until 1pm, will have the Friday off after the weekend.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary £40,000 – £55,000 depending on experience
- Experienced Vet
- Enhanced sick pay
- RCVS fee paid when due
- One subscription of choice paid for
- CPD allowance
- 32 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Accommodation could be available above the hospital whilst relocating if required
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.