- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 Days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: Weekend
- Out of hours: Own OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary surgeon to join their busy, friendly, supportive small animal team at our large well-equipped modern surgery in the beautiful borders’ town of Berwick-upon-Tweed.
The surgery is large, purpose built and offers great facilities and equipment including their lovely new video endoscope. Their team of nine Vets have experience in emergency medicine, internal medicine, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, and exotics.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary depending on experience
- 5 days CPD, with budget of £1750 annually (pro rata for part time)
- 31 days holiday (pro rata for part time) Competitive staff discount rates on products (cost price) and services (50%)
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Staff dogs are welcome at the practice!
- Group life cover, enhanced sickness cover and income protection (after qualifying period)
- Further qualifications including certificate encouraged and supported
- Workplace Pension
- Opportunity to apply for the cycle-to-work scheme
- Opportunity for career progression within a large and growing practice
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.