- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 Days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturday mornings
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client has an opportunity for a compassionate and dedicated Veterinary Surgeon to work between our two RCVS-accredited branches.
Their practices are fully equipped for you to be able to work up your cases to a high clinical standard. in anaesthetics, emergency management, exotics and nurse clinics.
They are also strongly supported by the local hospital for OOH transfers and emergency support, as well as having access to CT, hydrotherapy and certificate holders in surgery and medicine.
Our clients are well bonded, and most are insured. They are well established in the area – we have many of their lovely clients who have been going to them for decades and say they still have that independent, family feel.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary up to £55,000 for an experienced vet
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.