- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 Days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 2:11 Saturday Mornings
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client has an opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join their practice. The role is to work alongside their 4 other experienced Small Animal Vets, plus an excellent support team of RVN’s, auxiliary nurses and receptionists. It would involve working between consults and surgery. The practice is open daily from 8:30am-6:30pm, so you would work within these hours across a 4-day working week. Within the Charter pod we have another 4 practices so you would support on a weekend rota, between 9am-1pm.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary up to £55,000 for an experienced vet
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 plus 5 days paid CPD leave (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme
- In house referral hospital and OOH’s team
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.