- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days per week Monday to Friday
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturday Morning
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client is a highly supportive, friendly, passionate, and caring team who pride themselves in delivering excellent clinical care. They have an infectious team spirit and pride themselves in their strong relationships that they have built with their clients and their pets. This is reflected in a lovely ‘local village Vets’ feel to the practice, and staff that enjoy their jobs and are happy to come to work!
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary up to £55,000 for an experienced vet
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 plus 5 days CPD paid leave (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme
- In house referral hospital and OOH’s team
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.