- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: Weekends
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client is looking for an experienced, confident senior surgeon who has brilliant communication skills with customers and colleagues. You must have a ambition, passion, and motivation for this role. You must be RCVS registered and the right to work in UK. They strive to be inclusive to all minority and diverse groups and as a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer.
They are committed to fostering a positive, supportive culture through our values of support, respect, collaboration, approachable and commitment. They now close on Sundays and Bank Holidays. No more staying late, no more rude customers, A warning letter for inappropriate behaviour. Clear career development, support, and mentoring.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Regular operating days
- Focus on employee wellbeing including a well-being champion, team sports day, pumpkin-carving competition, and an art club
- Avid fundraisers for local and national charities; Fruity Friday, Harvest Festival, sponsored walk, Easter-bonnet competition
- ‘Employee of the Month’ award decided by nominations from the entire team
- Practice social events
- Holidays – 5 weeks plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Certificate study hugely encouraged and fully funded (9 of our Vets either hold certificates or are on their way there)
- CPD allowance £1750/annum with 5 days paid
- Career progression opportunities and regular development reviews
- Annual pay reviews
- Benefits such as company pension, Healthshield and various discounts including retail and gym membership, paid memberships
- Company sick pay, enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Heavily discounted treatment for your pets
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.