- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: No weekends
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client is looking for a new grad or junior colleague to join our team in this supported role. This friendly, well-established practice with a varied and interesting caseload is looking for someone to complete their team. With long standing, loyal clients, all the ingredients are there for you to thrive in this role.
Most of the team have been there for years and will make sure that you feel looked after. You will be able to develop at your own pace with support and guidance provided by your Vet colleagues, the wider team, and the clinical director. You will also be able to join the new grad programme which provides regular training, support, and networking opportunities as you settle into your new career/ role.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary £35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual holiday including Bank Holidays and the ability to buy and sell leave if desired
- Minimum of £1750 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications and one week’s allowance for attending CPD events
- RCVS/VDS fees and one other professional membership funded
- Healthshield cash plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid sick leave and an expanding range of flexible benefits
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.