- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: No Weekends
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our clients practice is expanding, and so they are looking for an extra Vet to join their friendly team. This busy practice has a varied caseload, so there is plenty to keep you interested – whatever your Veterinary passions are There is flexibility with this rota, no weekend or out of hours work. There is also the possibility of earlier finishes on some days. A part-time position is also possible if you’re looking for less than four days a week.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual holiday, including Bank Holidays, and the ability to buy and sell leave if desired
- Minimum of £1,750 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- One week’s allowance for attending CPD events
- RCVS fees and one other professional membership covered
- VDS cover
- Health Shield cash plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid sick leave, and an expanding range of flexible benefits
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.