- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: No Weekends
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client is looking for a keen farm animal Vet to develop their skills with an experienced team. They want would like you to join their expanding team of 14 farm Vets – we strive to provide the highest level of service to our beef, sheep, and dairy clients.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary depending on experience
- VDS fees paid plus, two other membership subscriptions
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum (more if a certificate holder)
- Excellent opportunity for career development
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- HealthShield cover after 3 months
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.