- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 1:3 Weekends
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client is looking for a motivated and friendly newly graduated (0-2 years) Small Animal Vet, to work in their supportive and dynamic team in an RCVS accredited practice. Our client is highly experienced team of first opinion Vets (including two certificate holders) and Vet Nurses have excellent experience in supporting new graduates as they start out in their career. They offer a Graduate Package which offers an additional layer of support. They also have a high Vet Nurse to Vet ratio and are proud to be a nursing training practice.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary depending on experience
- CPD (Graduate programme available) plus 5 days paid CPD leave
- RCVS/VDS/BSAVA membership paid
- Competitive salary reflective of experience
- 6.6 weeks holiday including bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Veterinary fees
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.