- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 3 days per week Monday to Friday
- Average Hours: 36 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: Weekends
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client has an opportunity for a Part-time Small Animal Vet to join their team. They are expanding the Vet team to be a 2.5 Vet led practice. The role will be working part-time which would include 2 days working 8:30am-6:00pm and 1 day working 9:00am-3:00pm, but they’re able to be flexible with these hours and happy to discuss options. You will also take part in the weekend rota where you will spend some of your time at their Tier 3 RCVS accredited Hospital. They are looking for a keen, enthusiastic team player to join their friendly, supportive practice.
Ideally, they are looking for individuals who have gained some post graduate experience working as a GP Vet within a small animal practice. You will be confident in routine surgery procedures and be able to offer excellent levels of customer service. There will also be some sole charge responsibilities but always with support at the end of the phone. The role would involve working alongside a Clinical Director, 3 RVN’s and an experienced reception team.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary depending on experience
- We offer an excellent salary package including 33 days holidays
- opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- RCVS membership reimbursed
- VDS cover
- stakeholder pension scheme
- Healthshield EAP
- and a CPD allowance of 5 days with a budget of £1750
- Certificates are supported and greatly encouraged
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.