- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days per week Monday to Friday
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: Alternate Saturdays
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client has a full range of surgical and medical facilities, and they are also a Veterinary Nursing training practice. They are looking for a team player. You will have to be a good communicator, have empathy with clients and their pets, and a passion to extend your range of experience, alongside our like-minded team. They are flexible about how you wish your career to develop. They can support training whether clinical or managerial. A new graduate Vet would also be considered.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary depending on experience
- Generous CPD allowance plus 5 days paid CPD leave
- Professional membership fees paid
- Company Pension
- 6.6 weeks holiday including bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- HealthShield cash plan
- Discounted Veterinary fees
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.