- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days per week Monday to Friday
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturdays mornings 9am-1pm
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client requires a Small Animal Vet. You will be working alongside two other long standing experienced Vets at the practice, but you must be comfortable working on your own initiative.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Competitive salary £45,000 – £55,000 depending on experience
- HealthShield cash plan
- VetPartners CPD fund
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- RCVS/VDS membership paid plus two other memberships
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
- 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Discounted Veterinary fees
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.