he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Flexible Hours
• No Out of Hours
• Salary up to £60,000 Depending on Experience
• Generous CPD Allowance – Additional Certificate Funding Available
• Life Assurance 4x Annual Salary
• RCVS, BVA & VDS Memberships Paid
• 28 Days Annual Leave Including Bank Holidays, Increasing to 33 Days after 2 years’ service.
• Company Pension
• Relocation Allowance Can Be Discussed
• In house & High Street Discounts
This corporately owned 1st opinion practice that is looking for an enthusiastic and professional Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
The practice is built to high standards with state-of-the-art equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house lab and air conditioning to name a few.
This practice is open to all types of working patterns such as, full time, part time, fixed days, longer or shorter days.
The ideal candidate will need to have a good level of surgical and medical skills, and to have excellent communication skills to build a rapport with clients, and support other members of the team.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]