he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full Or Part Time Hours
• No Weekends, Bank Holidays or Out of Hours
• Salary Between £40,000 – £50,000 (Pro Rata for Part Time)
• Generous CPD Allowance – Additional Funding for Certificates
• Paid Breaks (1hr Lunch + 30min Extra)
• RCVS, BVNA & VDS Fees Paid
• 28 Days Annual Leave + Birthday Off
• In house & High Street Discounts
This corporately owned 1st opinion practice are now recruiting for a Veterinary Surgeon to join the team of 2 Vets, 4 Nurses, Care assistants and Receptionist.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced vet looking for a new challenge within a small team and the role will play a key part in shaping the success of the practice.
The ideal candidate to join our team will have good general surgical and medical skills, experience in emergency surgery and be confident in an occasional sole charge role, enjoying the variety provided by the clients and colleagues.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]