he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 7 on 7 off, or 7 on 14 off Work Rotas
• Weekends and Out of Hours To Be Discussed
• Salary up to £65,000 Depending on Experience (Pro-Rata)
• Up to 6.6 weeks Annual Leave Inclusive of Bank holidays –
• Ability to Buy and Sell Annual Leave
• 2 Weeks Full Sick Pay & 2 Weeks Sick Half Pay
• £1,750 CPD Allowance & 5 Days CPD Leave
• VDS, RCVS Fees Paid + 1 other
• Company Pension
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity cover
• Wellbeing support
• Health Shield Employment Benefit Scheme
This hospital which is a part of a corporately owned group is looking for a new Night Veterinary Surgeon with a passion for Emergency Critical Care to join their team at their hospital, or at one of their 4 branch practices.
This practice can be extremely flexible and have different shift options available, including full or part time, and are able to consider various other options to suit the right candidate. The majority of our night teams work 7 on 7 off, but we’re happy to consider other rota’s and have previously been keen to implement 7 on 14 off.
The hospital site boasts a CT scanner, advanced ultrasonography equipment, endosurgery facilities, extensive blood analysis equipment, dedicated orthopaedic, soft tissue and exotic theatres, as well as a dedicated dental suite.
The ideal candidate, would have previous ECC experience, but this is not a deal breaker. They should be happy to work within a team and have the integrity to show and respect their colleagues, clients and patients, as well as having the ability to take ownership of their work and offer solutions to problems encountered and show a desire to grow professionally.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]