he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full Time Hours
• Salary £35,000 – £65,000 Dependant on Experience
• Weekends and Out of Hours To Be Discussed
• Up to 6.6 weeks Annual Leave Inclusive of Bank holidays –
• Ability to Buy and Sell Annual Leave
• 2 Weeks Full Sick Pay & 2 Weeks Sick Half Pay
• £1,750 CPD Allowance & 5 Days CPD Leave
• VDS, RCVS Fees Paid + 1 other
• Company Pension
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity cover
• Wellbeing support
• Health Shield Employment Benefit Scheme
This hospital which is a part of a corporately owned group is looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team at their hospital.
This practice aims to tailor people’s working patterns to suit their needs and allow them to strike a healthy balance between work and home life. They are flexible on whether you want to work weekdays with no weekends, or OOHs commitments, through pure ECC work or even a mixture of the two can be made possible.
The hospital site boasts a CT scanner, advanced ultrasonography equipment, endosurgery facilities, extensive blood analysis equipment, dedicated orthopaedic, soft tissue and exotic theatres, as well as a dedicated dental suite.
The ideal candidate, would be happy to work within a team and have the integrity to show and respect their colleagues, clients and patients, as well as having the ability to take ownership of their work and offer solutions to problems encountered and show a desire to grow professionally.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]