- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week:5 days per week Monday to Friday
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 1:6 Saturday Morning
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client is looking for a Veterinary nurse to support their team deliver outstanding care to their clients and their pets. Part time hours or job shares considered for the right applicant(s). The main duties include nurse consulting and supporting the Vets during consultation periods, Theatre and prep area duties, Inpatient care, and the ability to work as part of a team. This is a fast-paced role that requires the ability to work well under pressure, always keep calm and professional, and deliver a caring service to complement our ethos of best for pet, client, team, and business.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Salary dependant on experience
- 6 weeks holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- HealthShield cash plan
- company pension and
- support with your well-being
- CPD is funded and encouraged
- RCVS and VDS
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.