- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4-5 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 1:10 weekends
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client is looking for a full time qualified Veterinary Nurse to work alongside their friendly, professional clinical team. It is very important their staff are happy at work and enjoy a good work life balance, so hours can be negotiated if full time is not your preference. They have 16 Small Animal Vets and operates over 3 sites. They also have a mixed practice with 7 Vets taking care of the local Farms and Horses. Their nurses are all trained to a high standard and provide excellent patient care and support for the Vets. We are a nurse training centre. CPD is encouraged and the nurses are encouraged to do nurse clinics and help in the development of a growing practice.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 6 weeks holiday including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Excellent staff benefits including:
- A corporate health plan which gives you an annual allowance towards dental treatment, opticians, physio and much more
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate gym membership for only £22.50 a month
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- Great staff social events
- Great staff activities such 3 peaks walk, camping trips, nights out etc
- We regularly take part in charity events, and we have completed a mega hike, guide dogs challenge, we also take part in the annual the excellent Pendle pub walk
- Accommodation available
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.