- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 5 days per week
- Average Hours: 37 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 1:4 weekend days at their main hospital practice
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client has an exciting permanent opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly day team. You will be working with an excellent team of 19 vets and a nursing team of 23, including ANA’s, Student RVN’s and RVN’s. The nursing team has a supportive team culture and offers a great opportunity to work on a varied workload. The practice has invested in a range of high-tech equipment including ultrasound, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, laparoscopy, an in-house laboratory to provide you with the best possible working environment.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Salary £23,000 – £27,000 depending on experience
- Up to 6 weeks annual leave including Bank Holidays plus our Buy/Sell holiday scheme – allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Paid RCVS and VDS fees
- Company Pension
- CPD allowance of £750 per year
- As well as a range of other employment benefits
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.